DM Legal Associates an extremely reputed law consultancy firm in India has been founded by Solictor Dhaval Mehta backed by Counsel D.H. Mehta with over 40 years of experience in varied fields of law.
DM Legal Associates provides its range of law consultancy services for assisting the growth of their client’s and public. We possess specialized industry knowledge of law, by providing a unique blend of high quality legal advisory, consulting and value added services.
With our profound knowledge and experience with respect to compliances in Indian laws, we cater our full-fledged services in the field of:
- Immoveable Property Rights: Drafting, Documentation, Slum Rehabilitation Schemes
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions: Pertaining to Joint Business Ventures, Partnerships and Corporates
- Commercial Level Transactions: Including Private Equity, Listing Agreements, Testamentary and Non- Testamentary Matters
We have dedicated lawyers addressing concerns relevant to various fields. The firm has enormous experience and well- established client portfolio consisting of both international and domestic, commercial, industrial corporations, banking and financial institutions, developers of real estate, medical trust, individual entrepreneurs and educational institutions.
DM Legal Associates takes pride in representing prominent citizen groups and non-governmental organizations. In addition, we handle concerns pertaining to arbitration and conciliation under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act as we take up cases for negotiations between parties.
We are affiliated with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa as well as the Bombay Incorporated Law Society.
We have also strategically aligned ourselves with J. Kala and Associates to provide our clients with holistic business solutions by combining two of the most critical functions of any business/ organization and have now expanded our scope of services to:
- Direct and Indirect Tax Advisory
- Compliance and Management Assurance Services
- Project Finance
- Business Advisory Services